Miraculous Ladybug Cosplay
Wouldn’t you love to wear the outfit that you see Marinette Dupain Cheng and Adrien Agreste wear? Marinette is already a budding fashion designer and Adrien’s a top rated model. Their style is certainly unique. The link to the cosplay outfit is at the bottom! Scroll down to immediately see the Miraculous Ladybug cosplay outfits!
The hardest part of both their outfits is finding ones that are NOT kid sizes. Luckily, I’ve found a few pretty good ones that fit us older fans. AND they don’t break the bank!
Sometimes when we’re
obsessed in love with one of our favorite shows, we want to either do a cosplay of them or simply wear their style. Which is basically the same thing. So I made an article so that ANYONE can dress like your favorite characters, for a relatively cheap price
This is the DIY Cheaper version, if you want to just buy their outfits completely, click the link near the bottom of the page!
Now Adrien’s outfit is pretty simple. Relaxed jeans, orange sneakers(vans/converse) with a black shirt with stripes as well as a white, collared over-shirt.
Chat Noir’s is a simple black catsuit(pun intended) with a gold bell, black boots and mask. When you’re looking through sizes, check to see if they’re in Asian, USA or European sizes. This makes a WORLD of differences. For instance, Asian sizes tend to be smaller. So if you wear a medium in the USA, you might wear a Large or XL in Asian size.
Now Marinette’s is still simple but was a little harder to replicate. She has on pink capris, pink ballet flats with a white shirt and black blazer. The blazer is white on the inside with little pink dots and she has a flower emblem on her shirt.
And we can’t forget Ladybug’s iconic red and black suit either! Complete with matching mask and her yo-yo, it makes anyone into Paris’s favorite superhero.
Down below you can find Ladybug’s and Chat Noir’s Superhero outfits DIY version. Sent by Ari Sunshine for the list!
- Big Wavy Dark Blue Wig ($16.99)
- Grosgrain Ribbon 3/8-Inch Red by 50 Yards ($4.93)
- Bodysuit Catsuit Red ($34.99)
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Paint, 1-Ounce, Lamp Black ($5.04)
- Eye Mask, One Size ($3.86)
- Duncan Imperial Yo-Yo – Red ($3.92)
- Ladybug Stud Earrings ($8.89)
- Wig: It will probably be too long when you receive it. Cut off a few inches for a more accurate length. It’s always better to get a longer wig that a shorter wig if you are unsure of the length. Use the ribbons and elastic ponytail holders to make ponytails. It is recommended to use elastics first, then tie the ribbons.
- Suit: Use the bottom of a glass, a circular stamp, or an object with a flat, circular bottom to paint the spots on all over the suit. This will save a lot of time and worry you would have when using a paintbrush. Use a paintbrush to paint the black neckline.
- Mask and Yoyo: Use a thin paintbrush to dab spots on.
- What to do for shoes?: There are a few options. You could wear red flats, invisible sandals, or glue soles to the feet of the suit. The last option can be tedious.
- Other notes: Instead of a yoyo, you can also look for a circular handbag to paint red and spots on. This way, you can also keep your belongings at your side.
Miraculous Ladybug Cosplay FULL SET FROM AMAZON HERE
- Seeksmile Unisex Lycra Spandex Zentai Body Suit Hoodless Catsuit ($29.99)
- Kadiya Seraph of the End Mikaela Hyakuya Blonde Short Cosplay Wig ($15.99)
- Luxury Mask High Quality Assorted Venetian Party Mask, Black, ($10.99)
- Black Boots ($29.99)
- Wig: Mika from Seraph of the End anime’s wig is a good choice/style for Cat Noir. It may come unstyled, so picking up some hair glue or styling products may be necessary.
- Shoes: Any black boots would work. These were actually made for Zack from Angels of Death and still work just fine!
- Staff/Spraypaint: There is not a staff listed because many options are pricey online. A cheap and easy way to make a staff is below:
- Go to a hardware store.
- Go to the Plumbing section.
- Look for PVC pipe. Pick a pipe that is 1″ or more in width.
- After purchasing the PVC and taking it home, use the spray paint (usually 2-3 coats) to cover the “staff”.
- Paint the paw print in the middle of the staff.
Do you have any tips for Miraculous cosplays? List them in the comments below!
This is the DIY version, if you want to just buy one completely, click the link below!
And there you have it! Simple, easy and affordable! Stay Miraculous ya’ll.
As always, Keep Smiling!
You Might Like: