Last Updated on January 22, 2020
Original post that created this T.A.P. post was done by Carnivoruslreviews.
Thank you to Matt-in-the-Hat for tagging me in this fun and amazing tag post. This is my first tag, I haven’t done this before and it also been a while since I did poetry so am really going to have to dig deep. In this tag post, I am going to be sharing three anime that I think are great and make a tanka poetry for these three.
What is Tanka:
A Japanese poem consisting of five lines, the first and third of which have five syllables and the other seven, making 31 syllables in all and giving a complete picture of an event or mood.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
A boy meets a girl – 5
Light and Darkness both love books – 7
The darkness creeps on the boy – 5
He changes to both darkness and light – 7
I want to be of use & protect – 7
Girl up in the heaven’s – 5
In a world of her creation – 7
Solitude are friend – 5
A union of man & machine – 7
No one loves like a parent – 7
An epic journey – 5
A girl, ronin and vagabond – 7
She makes them follow – 5
On a search for her father – 7
They will confront their demons – 7