Original post that created this T.A.P. post was done by Carnivoruslreviews.
Thank you to Matt-in-the-Hat for tagging me in this fun and amazing tag post. This is my first tag, I haven’t done this before and it also been a while since I did poetry so am really going to have to dig deep. In this tag post, I am going to be sharing three anime that I think are great and make a tanka poetry for these three.
What is Tanka:
A Japanese poem consisting of five lines, the first and third of which have five syllables and the other seven, making 31 syllables in all and giving a complete picture of an event or mood.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
A boy meets a girl – 5
Light and Darkness both love books – 7
The darkness creeps on the boy – 5
He changes to both darkness and light – 7
I want to be of use & protect – 7
Girl up in the heaven’s – 5
In a world of her creation – 7
Solitude are friend – 5
A union of man & machine – 7
No one loves like a parent – 7
An epic journey – 5
A girl, ronin and vagabond – 7
She makes them follow – 5
On a search for her father – 7
They will confront their demons – 7
20 something year old, spending a lot of free time watching anime, playing video games, reading manga, sometimes meeting new people and learning game Dev.
Loves battle shounen, slice of life, comedy, horror or anything that has an interesting plot.