Last Updated on January 7, 2020
Making everything anime is something I think all we anime otaku do, whenever we read a book, watch a movie, series and even some parts of our daily live encounters, we are all gulity of every now and then wondering what it would be like if we were living in an anime world.
Hey everyone am back again, sorry I have been busy but I have been working on the new look of the blog so that’s also kept me busy. Thank you for being patient with me and Irina a fellow aniblogger for recommending the new theme. It really allows me to be more creative.
So I was tagged for my second time in an amazing and always fun to read tag that has been going around “Make it Anime”.
You can just imagine how excited I was, when I was finally tagged for this. So what are the rules for this tag, you ask? they are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog post.
Thanks again Irina for tagging me into this, and I loved you ideas to by the way they would make really interesting animes.
- Choose 1 Book, Movie and TV show of your choice that you think could work as an anime. (A series of books or movies is allowed e.g. Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games)
- If you want to pick more than 1 from each section that’s fine. Or if you can’t think of one for a specific category that’s fine also.
- Explain why you think your choices could work as an anime. Maybe the advent of animation would enhance it, maybe the different anime genres could help expand and improve the story. Just go crazy with it.
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
We have Average Joe’s to thank for creating this awesome tag, also for the little fustration we feel since some of the ideas I have read so far are just really good I wish they really were anime.
- Include Make it Anime in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.Nominate around 5-10 bloggers.
So let’s get started:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
He’s a wallflower. You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand. -Patrick
Watching a social awkward Charlie, free spirited Emma, her stepbrother Patrick and friends helping charlie to stop sitting on the side lines of life and start living it was fun to read.
I mean who wouldn’t love an anime adaption of this. I loved the movie and book so much, It was a great coming of age book, with drama, romance and would make a wonderful slice of life.
One word Seinen. 300 was a great film filled with blood, gore, a message of freedom and what men and women are ready to do when their freedom is threatened.
Especially with all the msytical beings and whole world in general, I really think there is a lot more that can be done with 300.
I mean their is a lot more world building that could be done. And am sure am not the only one who would like to see the early life of Leonidas, I mean a lot happened to shape him into the man he was.
Saved by the Bell
It was a show I loved watching as a kid for the laughs and adventure of school life. From navigating relationships, final exams, school dances, break ups and all the while trying to avoid getting in trouble with their principal.
They were a group of friends from all the social circles that usually wouldn’t hangout together, we had a cheerleader, a jock, a feminist, a fashionista and a nerd all friends going through the ups and downs of Bayside High School.
I think J.C Staff would be a great pick to turn this into an anime and would be able to enhance the whole series but still leave all it’s usual charm of teenagers growing up and trying to find their way in life.
So that’s it for me I really enjoyed being tagged into this. Let me know what you think.
And thank you for sticking around to the end.
So people I nominate for this;