Ladies and gentlemen! I am excited to announce that MyAnime2go was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the amazing Tcrow and Objavio Hikari. Two fabulous ani-bloggers who read my blog and think my blog is worthy of this award;
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Which means that all the time spent writing and editing this blog was being noticed! Thank you, Tcrow, Objavio Hikari and the whole otaku community! And sorry I am just getting around to accepting this, it’s been busy keeping up.
So let’s get this started:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. (For me it’s 22)
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
ANSWERS TO OUR SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD QUESTIONS
1. What part of blogging do you find the most challenging?
That will be finding time to create my posts, time always seems to fly these days.
2. What tools do you use to help you write your blog posts, besides the blogging platform itself? For example, do you have a favorite tool for screen captures?
That will be my tablet since my laptop broke, so we have become inseparable for all my blogging adventures.
3. Do you prefer to write episodic reviews or other features and why?
I like to write about whatever interests me, might be a new episode of an anime, a new chapter of a manga I just read. Pretty much anything I think is interesting at that point in time, I love discussing or shining a light on them with anyone who reads my blog.
4. When you watch an anime series, is it easier to forgive bad plotting or bad characters and why?
For me, it would have to be a bad plot there is a lot you can get away with if you have solid characters who have chemistry, and are not just two dimensional. Or no really what I mean is good characters can sell us on a bad plot.
5. If you could bring one piece of an anime series — a magic spell, a piece of equipment, a technology, or something like that — to our world and use it, what would it be?
For me, it would have to be the Death Note.
6. If you use one of the anime database sites (Anime Planet, AniList, MyAnimeList, or some other), which is your favorite and what do you like about it?
For me, it will have to be MyAnimeList cause it’s easier and user-friendly to me. I find whatever I want to know about there.
7. What series in Summer 2019 (or in the next season if you get to this later) are you most looking forward to? Multiple answers are fine if you have a tie!
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Season Two, I’m really looking forward to that cause I loved season One. Also Dr Stone and Fire Force, haven’t read the mangas but from what I have seen about them they should be a blast.
8. What’s your favorite non-human anime character?
For me, that will be Yato from Noragami, I really love his personality, he’s complex yet simple. And he has big dreams and I can relate to that.
9. What anime series would you like to see get more recognition?
That would be “The Pet Girl of Sakurasou” and “The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior” I think they are an amazing slice of life animes that deserve more than one season. I got really attached to the characters and they really felt like friends to me.
10. Do you have a post, or a topic, that you’ve tried to write many times, but couldn’t? What was it about and what stopped you from finishing?
For me that’s a no, once I sit down I can slowly piece my ideas together.
11. Have you ever not posted something because you thought it might be too controversial? Did you change your post, cancel the post, or just let it fly?
Not yet but maybe……
Objavio Hikari Questions
1. What was the first manga you read?
That will be Berserk, I started after I finished the first anime of Berserk and I found out it was still going on in the manga. So that really made me start reading and I honestly prefer reading the manga cause they sometimes have to cut a lot in the anime. But anime is great cause you get to see the characters you love come to life.
2. How do you feel about ani/manga tubers ? If you like them say which one is your favorite.
Misty Chronexia and a lady I don’t remember her name she was the first ani-tuber that I watched she was very sarcastic and funny I loved that, can’t just remember her name.
3. What platform for games do you like the most and explain why.
PlayStation cause am a PlayStation baby. But I would like to play more on PC if I can. Have my own computer gaming rig.
4. What place would you visit in Europe and why?
Sweden and just cause.
5. Are you proud to be an otaku or a geek?
YES!!!!!! It’s allowing me to be able to do this.
6. How does your family feel about you being an otaku?
They are okay with it.
7. What made you want to start a blog?
Cause I liked sharing my thoughts and hearing people’s opinions on anime, manga and games. Plus I like the way my words travel to places I might never get to see. The idea that people can come to my blog and get answers to questions or just meet like-minded people that share their interests, it’s great.
8. Do you collect anime DVDs , manga, or anime merch?
That would be Anime DVDs on my hard drive, it’s my way of trying to preach the beautiful anime to non-anime fans lol.
9. In the community , do you prefer MAL or AniList?
MAL I feel it has a more expressive environment.
10. What do you think is the anime any anime fan should watch?
That would have to be Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior and Berserk if you can handle the gore.
11. Do you like Asian dramas ? If you do which one is your favorite?
That’s will be Playful Kiss, I was introduced to it by one of my friends that loves Asian dramas.
MY 11 NOMINEES
- What was the first anime you watched?
- What was the first manga you read?
- What part of blogging do you find the most challenging?
- Is your blogging personality true to yourself or have you made some changes in the way you present yourself?
- If you could bring one piece of an anime series — a magic spell, a piece of equipment, a technology, or something like that — to our world and use it, what would it be?
- What anime world would you absolutely never want to live in?
- Who’s your embarrassing anime crush?
- What anime are you enjoying the most right now?
- Which anime character do you see yourself the most in?
- You have to swap two main characters from (anime) series around.. for example Naruto and Goku… who would you choose and which of the series would you want to watch more?
- What is your favourite blog post that you’ve produced?
Thanks for Reading!
That is all from me on this post. What’d you think of my answers? My questions? Let me know in my comments would love to hear from you.
Till next time, hope you have a lovely day, afternoon or evening.