We are so honoured to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! We were nominated last year by the amazing Yomu from umaiyomu.wordpress.com.
Thank you, Yomu and sorry it took so long to write this. It really brightened my day, I love getting these tags and blog awards. It’s nice to be included.
But what kind of mysterious do you have to be to get this award? Is it the cool kind of mysterious or the creepy kind?
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
There are a lot of blogger awards but the Mystery blog award is one of my favourites. Created by Okoto Enigma, she say;
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The mystery blog award can sometimes be the ice breaker that gets blogs talking or just that gentle pat on the back a blogger needs to let them know you see what they are doing, which is a really great intention.
And kind of makes me want to start sending out mystery blog awards sporadically to every blog I know, ’cause it’s really amazing the things they think of and create for us to read.
So how do you do this blog tag award? Was my next question.
Rules of Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (check)
- List the rules. (Doing that right now)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (Done that already but here is another link to the amazing Yomu from umaiyomu.wordpress.com)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (tick)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me!
• I am an INFJ
I recently found out I am an INFJ thanks to thenerdygirlsnews post Are Kaoru and Hikaru Actually INFJ’s?
You can find out more about INFJ’s in that post but the short term means I’m an introvert, sensitive, compassionate people who care about other people’s feelings and want to make the world a better place. And I sometimes like attention and other times I want to be a recluse, that’s not a fully complete picture but a bit of what it is like to be an INFJ.
Honestly, I feel everyone is this way but I can only speak for myself though.
• Occultic;Nine is why I blog
Yes Occultic;Nine is one of the reasons MyAnime2go is on your phone, laptops and tablets today.
Occultic;Nine was terrible if you ask me, but watching Yuta Gamon runs his blog “Kiri Kiri Basara,” writing news and discussion of the occult, trying to drive traffic to his site so that he can live off the money from affiliate click-throughs.
Was the push I needed to stop thinking about starting my blog and just going for it, which created Yo!D101 on Blogspot which was a general-interest blog that has now evolved into MyAnime2go.
Blogging has been a journey but I’m glad Occultic;Nine gave me the push to start creating and meeting fellow anime, manga and gaming enthusiast.
So one more thing about my self, what can I say……
• Anything but Fish
Maybe I was a fish in a past life but as of writing this post, I don’t like fish. But someone has promised to make me the best fish stew ever that should convert me to the fish side so let’s wait and see if I will start liking fish.
Now For The Questions From Yomu
Here’s the deal. You’re a wealthy anime tycoon who has great influence over the industry in Japan. With that in mind…
• You have to sacrifice one currently airing anime in order to keep another currently airing anime running. Which do you sacrifice, and which do you save?
I would sacrifice No. 6 and save Dr. Stone. No. 6 is a show that had so much potential then along the way, it became a train wreck.
The protagonists in No. 6 could have been removed and the story would have still gone the same way, that’s how badly they didn’t affect the plot. But I heard the novel and the manga is better. After my experience, I have lost all interest in No. 6.
Dr. Stone was quite the opposite of No. 6 it didn’t start of great but with each episode, it got better and better.
Senkuu is a mad scientist but a good one trying to bringing a better life and improvement in the quality of life in a post-apocalyptic world. Dr. Stone ticks all the boxes good story, art, sound, characters and just overall enjoyment.
• There’s been a mix-up from the anime naming department. Pick two anime and switch their names around so that they still make sense with their new titles, with the justification of course.
Vagabond and Berserk. Vagabond is only in the manga form but if you look at them in that form the are amazing seinen manga. With plenty of gore and violence but both show our protagonists grow and develop in a realistic manner – they stumble, fall, fall so hard that they find it difficult to get back on their feet and like us, they take the wrong path, go the wrong way, make the wrong enemies, and kill the wrong people, but they both find a way to get back up and continue the story that is their life.
• There are simply too many genres in anime! The experts are saying the industry will collapse unless there is one less genre. Which genre do you eliminate, or which genres do you merge together?
For eliminating that would be Dementia genre, I think Psychological genre can cover that topic just fine.
For merging that will have to be Isekai and Harem. Most Isekai usually has harem elements in them anyways.
• Merch sales are down from last quarter. Which anime character do you choose to champion a new merchandising campaign?
That’s easy, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.
He’s mysterious, always almost has a trick up his sleeves and everyone loves him.
• You have $38 million in liquid assets. The anime industry currently requires $12 million-plus interest on last year’s down payments in the form of visual novels in order to ensure next season is a success. If Dr. Stone is travelling at 19 kilometres per hour, and your bank closes at 7 pm, how many episodes of One Piece are needed in order to ensure the success of the next anime season?
This last question makes me feel like I am back in school doing a maths test.
Then I remembered I’m wealthy tycoon, the banks close when I say so!!!!!
Now, Cool Nominees to do this also:
- What are your thoughts about the paranormal?
- What anime, manga and gaming story that really stuck with you?
- What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
- Whats your plan for your blog?
- What’s your favorite trait about yourself?
My Best Blog Post
Last, but not the least the Post I feel more proud of would be Will Mirio Togata aka Lemillion regain his quirk?
And that’s it. Thank you again Yomu for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. And everyone I nominated, hope you have fun with it and find the questions interesting.
Till next time stay weird….